[guide.chat] Alex Version 7

  • From: "Margaret Palin" <margaret.palin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:57:52 -0000

Hi Alex,

I'm with you on this. I paid £250  in May 2009, with Software  Express, and was
told I would get the next 3 upgrades.  Which were Version 5,  Version 6  and
Version 7.  But alas nothing was put in writing.

Last week I was in touch  with Dolphin about this,  and they told me my
contract ended in May 2012.  They have calculated  it in 3 years, not in 3
update Versions.

So as you say  we have to pay £99 for it, plus £2 50 pence postage,  I think it
is a bit unfair.

Best Wishes

Margaret