[guide.chat] ALERT halogen oven

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:13:31 -0000

Warning, tips and recipes.
I have a halogen oven and the glass bowl is as hot as an oven, there is no
protection on the outside of the bowl, you can easily burn when taking out the
food, I have those long r n i b gloves and impossible to tell what to feel for
from the thickness of the gloves to your food and top of glove your arm will
touch hot bowl on entering into the bowl.
When cooking a chicken how do we know if it is cooked, we cannot tell if juices
are clear, we would have food poisoning and be burnt by the bowl.
Tips and my recipes for safe cooking.
Safer to buy a whole cooked chicken.
Buy Aunt Bessies frozen yorkshire puddings and cook them upside down in the
microwave for half a minute.
Buy Aunt Bessies frozen roast potatoes and cook on a browning plate in
microwave.
Buy microwave steam bags and put some frozen vegetables straight from freezer
into bag and microwave for 5 minutes, cooked perfectly.
Buy frozen potato croquettes.
Buy Bisto gravy granuels.
Slowcooker.
Night time do this.
Put only one layer of potatoes, carrots and onions in the slowcooker.
Put a joint of beef, topside or silverside or choice of beef on top of the
layer of vegetables.
Put remainder of vegetables in the sides of the beef.
Dissolve two oxos in boiling water and pour onto beef, just below line of the
slowcooker.
Cook on low setting for tomorrows evening meal, beef will melt in your mouth.
Cook extra vegetables in microwave steam bags and whatever else you would like
to accompany the beef,like roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings etcetera.
Quick dessert.
Melt one or two large bars of chocolate and drizzle on a large plate, then put
a whole bag of frozen raspberries on top like a pyramid and pour remainder of
chocolate over the raspberries and serve with extra double cream.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123