[guide.chat] A good read

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:22:54 +0100

Hi Jenny, oh, this sounds a very good read I will add it to my booklist for
sure. I read lots of good books I like anything apart from science fiction,
crime or horror. I like to read braille but prefer daisy talking books. Thanks
for this again. Love Clare xxxx.

Hi folk ,back from the cruise,when I had a good chance to listen to Stieg
Larsson'S trilogy "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo" The Girl Who Played With
Fire" and "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest". This is a thriller set in
Sweden ,and once I got used to the Swedish names I could not put it down,
Unfortunately Stieg Larsson died before he wrote another book.
If you can get them I really recommend these as a good read for both sexes.
Has anybody read (listen to) any good books ?
Jenny

PS It was sheer coincidence that I was cruising around the Baltic at the time !!