[guide.chat] 1 art and craft

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:23:09 +0100

On freeview press number thirty six to listen to art and crafts being made and
to buy their items like fifty sheets of embossed patterned card, cutters that
are like a stapler, you put the card or paper into the stapler and cut out a
butterfly or heart or other shapes, I just bought a seven heart cut out stapler
for eleven pound in w h smiths, forty sheets in a pack of white card for one
pound in poundland, canvas for oil painting a picture is ninety nine pence in
homebargains, sequins fifty nine pence, artists brushes one pound forty nine
pence, two sided sticky pads  sixty nine pence, silver and gold card and stars
pack ninety nine pence in homebargains, my daughters left the building cannot
do no more, i came home with so much art items, as my social worker said I was
going to go to art and craft classes, but none exist, so I made my own class in
a bedroom and i also blame you lovely people for the wonderful cards and things
you made me, i think i can do it, i have a colour decoder and can ask carer or
anyone coming my way, going to put all the red things like paints, shapes, in a
container and penfriend them with a voice lable on the container red and do the
same with the other colours, any way the art and craft freeview program has a
website and I have put it on this email for you, also they have lots on the
internet and youtube and ebooks for creativity things, art and craft.

http://www.createandcraft.tv/

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123