[gtk-server] Re: string passing/parsing

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:34:33 +0100

Goodmorning Jim,

Well that is fast! It seems I have something to do this weekend. Indeed this is
exactly what I was looking for, without a dependency on external lexers - good.

I'll dive into it right now, together with the code you previously suggested for
Trim_String (sorry I did not do that earlier, but my days have been quite busy
lately).

Regards

Peter

--