[gtk-server] Re: Unrequre & Undefine

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:40:19 +0100

No need to - just rename the binary or library to anything you want. However, if you want to change the internal calls like 'gtk_server_define', 'gtk_server_ffi' etc. as well, yes, then you need to global search and replace.

Peter

Quoting John Spikowski <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 20:26 +0100, Peter van Eerten wrote:
Indeed there is no such call like "gtk_server_alias". At the same time
your problem is not completely clear to me, and I wonder if the ALIAS
construct would help you out anyway...

I solved my 'missing symbol' issue by statically linking libscriba. It
wasn't a naming conflict after all.

If I wanted to change the name of gtk-server to be idll-server, is it
nothing more than a global search and replace or is there more to it?

John

--
http://www.gtk-server.org