[gtk-server] How to bind varargs functions

  • From: "Leonardo Cecchi" <l.cecchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:18:48 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to have a list-like component in my Gtk-Server wrapper because
I think it's really useful.

So I have to bind some functions of the GtkListStore object in order to use
the GtkTreeView component with Gtk-Server.

In the constructor list I see:

GtkListStore* gtk_list_store_new            (gint n_columns, ...);
GtkListStore* gtk_list_store_newv           (gint n_columns, GType *types);

How can I bind one of the two calls without setting a constant number of
columns?
Excuse me if this question has already been answered.

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo