[gtk-server] Re: GtkMozEmbed question

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:18:50 +0200

Hi,

Welcome to the GTK-server mailinglist.

Your observations are correct. This is a limitation in the GTK-server which is fixed in 2.2.5.

Regards
Peter

Quoting icybicy@xxxxxx:

Hello,

I'm trying to intercept the GtkMozEmbed open_uri signal. I can catch the event and I'm using gtk_server_callback_value to get the arguments passed to the callback function.

But: how can I get the new uri?

gint open_uri_cb (GtkMozEmbed *embed, const char *uri, gpointer data)

gtk_server_callback_value 1 returns a number, but it should return the uri.

Thanks in Advance

http://www.gtk-server.org