[gtk-server] Re: Fedora Compile

  • From: "John Spikowski" <johnspikowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:47:09 -0800

It would be nice to know what the ScriptBasic dependencies are. I was able
to generate a working scriba under Slackware so I guess I have the needed
headers generated. I could copy the needed files to the gtk-server
scriptbasic directory. Getting ScriptBasic to compile under Fedora is the
next project. A member from the ScriptBasic list sent me a working Fedora
ScriptBasic so I think I have what I need to get started using the tools.

John