[gtk-server] Re: Fedora Compile

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:29:48 +0100

To compile for Scriptbasic, make sure you have cleaned up your GTK-server
sourcedirectory first with "make clean". Otherwise old objectfiles will be used
for linking.

Also the complete sourcetree of Scriptbasic should be available in the
'scriptbasic' subdirectory, since some of the Scriptbasic headerfiles are needed
for compilation.

Peter

--
http://www.gtk-server.org