[gtk-server] Re: Bigloo version

  • From: Peter <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:07:31 +0200

Thanks again for everything, I'll be happy to host it on the GTK-server website.

Best regards
Peter

Eduardo Costa schreef:
Junia's site is:

http://code.google.com/p/stalingui/

I will send you not only Wolmer interface, but a few other real world applications using gtk-server. I contacted the man who designed Wolmer and he will prepare a very good demo for your site. I also contacted people who created bindings for Gambit and Larceny. Gambit has two GUIs, one based on the gtk-server, and another one called Jazz. I prefer the one based on gtk-server, since it is lightweight and easier to use.