[gtk-server] Re: Accelerator keys - Warning, newbie questions

  • From: Derek Griffin <d_griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:43:40 +0100

Hi Peter,

thank you for your reply.

The example you sent works perfectly :) Ctrl+x and Ctrl+u cuts the text, Ctrl+p
and Ctrl+v pastes the text and ctrl+c and ctrl+a work just as they should.

Why was cut defined as ctrl+u and paste defined as ctrl+p?

When I re-create your example from within Glade I can get similar results but
when I add a few more features things start to go awry. Cutting and pasting
only works on with ctrl+u and ctrl+p and copy fails completely. Select all
works fine.

I have included my Glade file for you to take a look at.

I'm sorry for all these questions and thank you for taking the time to answer
me,

regards,

Derek.

Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio
solution for students and teachers

http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html