[gsis_admins] Re: What do you think? The entire bag is not white and I think...

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:28:53 -0500

Non Woven Business Tote Bag | Personalized Tote Bags | 1.86 Ea.

The rule is that the person ordering the stuff, picks the colors.  So, if
you want white, go with it.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."