[gsis_admins] Re: Website and Registration

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 08:17:09 -0400

Did you reserve your room at the Westin?  What dates should we do?

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  There are some US state laws that just make you go huh – It is
illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona. *

* *

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."