[gsis_admins] Re: Tote Bag Dilemma

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:32:39 -0500

That's not a bad idea...it's an item that people are likely to carry
around, so it's good advertising.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

K12 Solutions has paid for the notepads.

I seem to remember saying at the last meeting that Edupoint had signed up
for bags, but that I could not see that they had paid yet. And the comment
was that it would go to the first person who had paid. I don’t know if I
mentioned it to the group or not, but I remember noticing that they wanted
to sponsor bags. It is my fault for not noticing that they had paid. I must
have been looking at the total charge instead of the balance owed, since
the website shows that they paid on 11/12 and our meeting was after that.

If the 1,500 would pay for something like an insulated lunch bag, that
might be a good substitution. It would be something everyone gets. I would
prefer having an item identified before approaching either vendor.

Thanks,

Anna