[gsis_admins] Re: Student Record ftp

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 09:52:12 -0400

Jesse, I'm so sorry! I've had kidney stones...not fun is such an
understatement! May the 'force' be with you. :)

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We missed you and Steve. It was an all girl group meeting. I hope you
feel better soon.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools