[gsis_admins] Student Record Sign Off

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Noralee Deason (ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cynthia Barker (CYNTHIA.BARKER@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <CYNTHIA.BARKER@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Josh Griffis (josh.griffis@xxxxxxxx)" <josh.griffis@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:19:03 +0000

OMG!!!! Ga Cyber is up to their usual tricks. I have 51 E166 errors this
morning that I did not have yesterday. Irish confirmed GA Cyber had uploaded
data again and she is going to alert Data Collections.

All of my manual comment entries have been approved so I should have went
directly to "Comment Entry Menu". Hopefully, none of you will have this issue!

Carolyn Oliver
Coordinator, Central Registration and
Student Information Systems
Paulding County School District
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132
(770) 443-8003 x 10223
(770) 505-3623 FAX
[cid:image003.jpg@01D0A776.6084F490]

Board Member of Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS) Users Group -
www.gsisusers.org

JPEG image