[gsis_admins] Re: Sessions

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:25:38 +0000

Hey, Anna, I have not seen you yet.
Maybe at closing session.

-------- Original message --------
From: Anna Tarleton <tarletonanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:11/07/2014 10:53 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Sessions

You should be able to log back into your regonline account and update your
presentation titles. Or I can do that for you. Some of the board members teach
and those who are not comfortable with teaching are usually handling details
like power, room temperature, etc.

I am at GaETC and learning some new tips that I think I can leverage to make
them applicable to data personnel. I will let you know what they are by the
next meeting.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 7, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Did you have a good many of people in your sessions?  If so, I would recommend
doing them again.  Didn't you, Flora, Jesse and Chris work together with Rose
to come up with classes for PowerSchool?  I believe they came out pretty good;
however, we may want to vary it a bit, so we don't do the exact same thing so
people won't complain about it is the same thing every year.  Flora and Jesse
don't think I'm volunteering you, but I would appreciate if you did at least
one session.

Is there anyone else volunteering to present any sessions?

Also, as you finish the bylaw review, if you will send it to me, I will try to
combined them so we can review the suggestion.  I hope we can do this before
the next meeting so that we can vote and have them posted for the 30 days and
have them in place before Teresa takes the reins.

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain