[gsis_admins] Re: Sessions

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:24:41 -0500

Did you have a good many of people in your sessions?  If so, I would
recommend doing them again.  Didn’t you, Flora, Jesse and Chris work
together with Rose to come up with classes for PowerSchool?  I believe they
came out pretty good; however, we may want to vary it a bit, so we don’t do
the exact same thing so people won’t complain about it is the same thing
every year.  Flora and Jesse don’t think I’m volunteering you, but I would
appreciate if you did at least one session.

Is there anyone else volunteering to present any sessions?

Also, as you finish the bylaw review, if you will send it to me, I will try
to combined them so we can review the suggestion.  I hope we can do this
before the next meeting so that we can vote and have them posted for the 30
days and have them in place before Teresa takes the reins.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."