[gsis_admins] Re: SIS access for non-teacher of record

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:56:54 -0500

I have a non-instructional period called "ACT" and a 00.0000033 course # called
Activity.  They can create sections of that course and schedule students to it
to meet needs of some (like football coaches or advisors).  But, for all the
spec ed people, we just make sure they are a case manager in the special
education area, and that gives them access.  We were doing that even before we
were doing full IEPs in Campus.