[gsis_admins] Re: Reminders

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:03:47 -0500

Exactly, causal not trashy.

>>> Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx> 2/8/2013 9:52 AM >>>

Should I tell them something that you would wear to Target and not what
you would wear to Walmart?  J

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at
night.  I need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."