[gsis_admins] Re: Reminder

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 14:46:15 -0400

Yes, that is when our meeting is Thursday, May 15th.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  The average American online user spends 70 minutes a day
online.  Woohoo I’m above average!!!*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."