[gsis_admins] Re: Projectors and things

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:30:48 -0500

Well you told everyone you would bring two.  Shall I have Twanda quote
you?

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin – Spalding County Schools

770-229-3710 x 315

*Fun Fact:  I do my best proofreading after I hit send.*

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."