[gsis_admins] Re: Program Info

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:16:23 -0500

Forgot these --
Heather Sutton and Cindy Davis
Adam Frillman

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/28/2013 9:53 AM >>>

Have you received an updated presentation list other than the one out
of google docs? I know there have been several changes in the past
couple of days.
Bill Kitterman is with Jerfferson County School District and they are
PowerSchool.
All Common Core People are with Pearson.
Doc Watson is with Evisions, Inc. He is a sales account executive.
RegOnline is showing Michael Christiani with Longleaf Solutions.
I do not remember about the ad for Pearson.