[gsis_admins] Re: November Meeting

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:39:02 -0500

I'll be there, too.

>>> TAMMY DENSON <tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/13/2013 10:32 AM

I'll be there.

Tammy D. Denson
Student Information System Coordinator
Morgan County Board of Education
1065 East Avenue
Madison, GA 30650
(706) 752-4600
(706) 752-4601 fax
tammy.denson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Corporate Sponsor Co-Chair, Georgia Student Information Systems (GSIS)
Users Group

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Willis, Priscilla
<WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everybody!!!!!

We have a meeting Thursday November 14, 2013. The meeting will begin at
10:00 am at Sticky Fingers. We have a couple of very important topics to
discuss so I hope everyone can be there.

See You there!

Priscilla

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ­­