[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting reminder

  • From: Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:59:08 +0000

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 8:53 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Meeting reminder

From: <Willis>, Priscilla Willis
Date: Monday, May 4, 2015 at 8:39 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"

From: gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 8:39 AM
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

They completed a new form online.

From:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Willis, Priscilla
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 8:36 AM
To: 'gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:'gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>'

Good Morning,

Did the people applying fill out new forms or is this from the applications we
have had for a while?

From: Theresa Beckum
<Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:44 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

What I did, not sure if it is the best way, after logging in I click the 'menu'
symbol and select Sheets.