[gsis_admins] Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:35:34 -0400

I may be blind, in fact, I'm pretty sure I am, but I'm not seeing a link to
register on the website.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen -  But if you must print, shred!

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,