[gsis_admins] Re: Last Minute Registrations

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:45:29 -0500

Does anyone have extra badge holders from previous years?  Maybe we could
use those for DOE or others that do not want a bag.  Just trying to think
of just in case things.  We are going to be cutting it close it looks like
(hopefully).  I know we will have cancellations, but we usually have some
walk ups also.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

P: 770-229-3710 x315

F: 770-229-3708

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."