[gsis_admins] Re: Heads up

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:01:09 -0400

The agenda mentions booking rooms...I didn't know if I'm suppose to book my
own room or if it is booked for me. Based on the **hint**, I'm guessing I
book it?

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,