[gsis_admins] Re: Gradebook

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:44:16 -0400

Is he from a different state? We've been doing this for a LONG time in
Georgia.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

We have had quite a few new people here.
Jamie Cassady was appointed Assistant Superintendent of Student Affairs

Keith Simmons was appointed Chief of Staff (new position here in Bibb)- he
was previously in Bibb

Dexter Martin - Principal of one of our HS

Eclan David - MS Principal

Jennifer Mellor (Yes, Phillip's wife) Director of Special Ed

New openings
Also, our Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources has resigned to
accept a Superintendent position in Birmingham.
Our Director of Research,Evaluations, Assesment and Accountability (REAA)
has resigned to move back home to Dougherty Co to be Director of Curriculum
and Instruction.