[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Shirts

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:43:09 -0400

hahaha....have you "googled" gun metal gray?

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

It’s a gun metal gray.

*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

[image: photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:36 AM, Donna Moseley <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm going to wear my gray polo GSIS shirt on Thursday.

Sent from Donna Moseley

On Aug 24, 2015, at 11:05 AM, Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Even if I can't get a "GSIS" shirt, I may be able to find something in the
color/style of whatever shirt is decided.... Just let me know.

*Best Regards,*

*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

[image: photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do we want to use any particular color?

*Kathy Davies System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools Co-Chair,
Georgia PowerSchool Users Group http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us
<http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> v. 770.358.8668 <770.358.8668> f.
770.358.8669 <770.358.8669>*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Theresa Beckum <
Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let Denise know what size shirt you would wear. She may have one you can
borrow.

*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

[image: photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Theresa Beckum <
Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Samantha doesn’t have shirts yet.