[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Meeting

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Theresa.beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Theresa.beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:17:39 +0000

I have been waiting for comment approval all day.  UGH!!!!

From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date:10/29/2014 10:57 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I can meet either week.

Kathy Davies
System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools
Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group
http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us
v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Denise Epperson
<denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Steve,

The following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the Infinite Campus people will be
in Athens for an Infinite Campus conference.  Then I have training I have to do
on Thursday and we have our monthly lunch/meeting on Friday.

Does anyone else have a conflict on November 3rd?

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin – Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315<tel:770-229-3710%20x%20315>