[gsis_admins] Re: GSIS Board Meeting

  • From: "Theresa Beckum" <tbeckum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:18:20 -0400

Money, what money. Do we have some money?

May 16th is OK with me.

>>> "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/30/2013 8:12 AM >>>

Good Morning Everyone,

It is time for us to have our first Board meeting for the 2014 GSIS
conference. I think we originally said we would have the meeting on May
9th but I need to move it to May 16th. Please let me know if this date
is okay. Me and my old brain can’t remember who served on what committee
so please let me know where you served last year.

A couple of items for us to discuss at this meeting:
                As some of you may know Tracy resigned from Hall county
this week and resigned from the board. We will need to fill her spot.
                Steve, I would like to see the results from the surveys
(if we have any).
                Anna, a break down of attendees. Total number, number
of vendors etc.
                Teresa, of course we want to hear about the MONEY! LOL
                Jesse, We would like to know how your mule is doing!!
HAHa! Update on Advisory Committee.
                                Any suggestions you may have to make
the conference better.

I hope each of you have a wonderful day!!

Priscilla

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during
transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the
recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial
action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County
Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail:
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ­­