[gsis_admins] GSIS Badges

  • From: "Tarleton, Anna" <Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:25:18 +0000

I just received the shipment of GSIS badges, plus the brochures for the bags.
They threw in 29 mouse pads that we can use as random gifts. Maybe room prizes?

Anna Tarleton
Data Management Coordinator
Henry County Schools Technology Services
396 Tomlinson St.
McDonough, GA 30253
atarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended