[gsis_admins] Re: GOIEP

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:17:01 -0400

They made a huge mess with that this year. I used a vlookup to match
students to their correct school, but if it continues to be such a mess,
I'm going to have to push for a change.

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

Be Green, Keep It On Screen - But if you must print, shred!

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

GOIEP is a mess. Over 200 names mismatched. The extract from GOIEP is
pulling last year’s schools. I check GUIDE and they are reported in the
correct school in GUIDE but not in the extract. We have to search each
student to see name and current school. Then, manually enter all records
under the current school in the portal.

I don’t like GOIEP.

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,