[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: Insurance Renewal

  • From: Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:14:48 +0000

Thanks Jesse. At our meeting we decided to leave everything the same.

From: Donna Beam
<beam.donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:beam.donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: June 26, 2015 at 9:39:55 AM EDT
To: Donna Beam <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Fwd: Insurance Renewal

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Lauren Ashley" <LAshley@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:LAshley@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: "Donna Beam"
<beam.donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:beam.donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: "'coliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:coliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>'"
<coliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:coliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: FW: Insurance Renewal

Donna,

I just received an out-of-office from Carolyn. It says she will be gone until
July 13th. In her absence, can you help?

Thank you,
Lauren

Lauren Ashley
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Bernard Williams & Company, LLC
6001 Chatham Center Drive | Suite 100 | Savannah | Georgia | 31405
Office: 912-234-4476 | 866-433-4476 | Fax: 912-232-8490
www.thepoweroftheshield.com<http://www.thepoweroftheshield.com><http://www.poweroftheshield.com>