[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU

  • From: Flora Contreras <flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:09:05 -0400

Can you check if Christy Prosser from Jones County registered to present
the photo classes, Priscilla and I asked her to do?

Thanks,
flora

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System <http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> – K-12; 4,300
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

BHS Athletics Website Administrator <http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve
precious natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This
message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I changed updated her registration to free and sent her an updated
invoice. In case any of you are questioned regarding this, everyone has to
register either as an Attendee or Vendor. They can then contact one of us
and we will go into RegOnline and change their status to Presenter and
free. This gives us an opportunity to accept their presentation, and will
help us make sure anyone not offering two sessions pays the registration
fee.

Also, I am not sure if I told you, but my Assessment Director is also
going to present. Her sessions will be on using SLDS from a district
perspective. The state offers many sessions on how it works, but she will
be offering some practical tips on using it to fulfill data requests.

Thanks,

Anna

*From:* "Steele, Chanda" <steelec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* September 17, 2015 at 8:52:06 AM EDT
*To:* 'Denise Epperson' <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
*Subject:* *RE: GSIS are so PROUD of YOU*

Thank you for allowing me to present. I registered yesterday and did
check that I would present again this year. Please let me know if I need
to do anything else. See you soon.

Thanks!

Chanda Steele