[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS Meeting

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:21:48 +0000

I would love to order lunch and stay for the meeting.

Thank You,

Priscilla

From: Samantha Mimbs
<samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: November 12, 2015 at 4:23:53 PM EST
To: "Tarleton, Anna" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: GSIS Meeting
HI!

So, we are supposed to have a PowerSchool State Reporting conference call at
1:00 pm the day of the board meeting. Do the PowerSchool districts attending
the board meeting want to stick around for the conference call?

Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031<tel:478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/email-apps/twitter_button/twitter-blue.png]<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/webapp.wisestamp.com/banner%2FL6vkG5NgTdeA0ekFY3Rh_letterhead_color5041x655_MC_right.png]<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that
this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or
malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been
infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective
and remedial action about viruses and other defects.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology
Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295.
E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx