[gsis_admins] Re: Fwd: GSIS Meeting

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:34:07 -0500

I don't think there was a decision.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 5:01 PM, Work (Redacted sender "flora.contreras" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did we decide if we were going to order out for lunch/have it delivered?
Either way, I may be able to stay, I'll just have to hit the road as soon as
I can to avoid ATL traffic in the pm.
flora
(Excuse typos, responding from mobile device)

From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 12, 2015 at 4:23:53 PM EST
To: "Tarleton, Anna" <gsisusergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: GSIS Meeting

HI!

So, we are supposed to have a PowerSchool State Reporting conference call
at 1:00 pm the day of the board meeting. Do the PowerSchool districts
attending the board meeting want to stick around for the conference call?

Best Regards,
Samantha Mimbs Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

Phone: 478-994-2031
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.