[gsis_admins] Fw: Re: GSIS 2015

  • From: "Kathy Davies" <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:07:12 -0400

Question regarding payment...

Sent from Molto for iPad

Forwarded message:
From: Peggy Lester
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 17:54 PM
To: Kathy Davies
Subject: Re: GSIS 2015

I will need our admin to register, unless I can register our group and then
have her take care of payment. Please advise...and do I need a code?

Peggy Lester
Account General Manager, GA
Pearson
E: Peggy.lester@xxxxxxxxxxx
P: 229-300-7716

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 18, 2014, at 9:48 AM, Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I get you to go ahead and register as a vendor on the GSIS site? I should
have mentioned that earlier, but I completely forgot!

http://www.gsisusers.org/vendor-information

Kathy Davies
System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools
Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group
http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us
v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669

This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views,
which may not reflect those of Lamar County Schools.
If you received this
email in error, please notify Technology Services at
techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.