[gsis_admins] Fw: GSIS Conference GSFC Website meeting

  • From: Donna Beam <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 05:18:42 -0800 (PST)

    Hi Board friends.  We will be meeting with Bob Lahl and the GA411 Website
Advisory Committee Thursday, Feb 6th at 5:05 in room 100 (see email below) if
you didn't receive the email Friday.  I have trouble sending emails to the GSIS
board email from my newton county email address.  Looking forward to seeing all
of you tomorrow.  Donna