[gsis_admins] Re: FYI -School Funding in Georgia

  • From: Samantha Mimbs <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:21:42 -0400

That is what I did. I just wanted to be sure that I was right.

*Best Regards,*
*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools
[image: photo]
Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>
Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>
Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>
*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Theresa Beckum <Theresa.Beckum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We will be arriving Tuesday evening so make sure you have a room for
Tuesday night.

I booked mine. But, when do I need to be in Savannah?

*Best Regards,*

*Samantha Mimbs* Data Coordinator, Monroe County Schools

[image: photo]

Phone: 478-994-2031 <478-994-2031>

Email: samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <samantha.mimbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us <http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

Address: 25 Brooklyn Ave Forsyth, GA 31029

<https://twitter.com/mimbss>

*IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.*

<http://www.monroe.k12.ga.us/>

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Tarleton, Anna <
Anna.Tarleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe DOE got hotels and didn't register. Or our days before the
conference are less than during the conference.

Sent from my Windows Phone