[gsis_admins] FW: email

  • From: "Deason, Noralee" <ndeason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:01:17 -0500

I just spoke with Dr. Seigler.  He fully understands this issue of how the
changing of course titles can complicate issues with advisement of students,
work within the SIS, and, now, with CCRPI calculations.  He will be talking to
Mr. Hobbs to inquire as to whether new course #s can be created for some of
these areas, rather than changing titles on existing course #s.