[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Weather

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 20:41:24 +0000

I don't know if I'm more excited about getting away from mom a few days or the
fact that my brother will finally get a taste of what I have to deal with
.  [cid:image001.png@01CE0480.6B55E780]

Denise Epperson
Administrative Technology
Griffin - Spalding County Schools
770-229-3710 x 315

Fun Fact:  On average, we lose 11 oz of weight while we are asleep at night.  I
need a lot of sleep then.

Disclaimer For Griffin Spalding County Schools "The information transmitted is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain