[gsis_admins] Re: FW: Meeting

  • From: Debra Flanders <dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:42:16 -0400

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013, Willis, Priscilla <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>  see ya there
>
> Hey Everybody,
>
>  see ya there
>
> We are having a meeting tomorrow after the Conference. Meet at the
restaurant The Capitol Room, 247 E. Washington St., Suite 101, at 6:30 and
 the reservation is in my name. You should be able to walk from hotels if
you like.

> See you tomorrow,
>

> Priscilla
>

> This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the
originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County
Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not
contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.
By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts
full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses
and other defects. If you received this email in error, please immediately
notify the Technology Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19
South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail: techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ­­

--
Thanks,

Debra