[gsis_admins] Re: FW: January 2015 Board of Directors Meeting

  • From: Kathy Davies <kdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:15:57 -0500

That works for me. I was, though, wondering...since we're all there
Tuesday, why not that evening? Save Wed and Thurs for vendors?

*Kathy Davies*
*System Information Manager, Lamar County Schools*
*Co-Chair, Georgia PowerSchool Users Group*
*http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us <http://www.lamar.k12.ga.us> *
*v. 770.358.8668 f. 770.358.8669*

--
This message is intended only for specified recipients. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,