[gsis_admins] FW: GSIS Conference

  • From: "Willis, Priscilla" <WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 20:05:17 +0000

I have great news!!!! See emails below.

From: Robert Swiggum [mailto:RSwiggum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:59 PM
To: Willis, Priscilla
Subject: Re: GSIS Conference

Id be happy to

Bob Swiggum
CIO
Georgia DOE

On Jan 7, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Willis, Priscilla
<WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:WillisP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are having a happy New Year!! Below
you will find an email from Cowan Harter. She was planning on attending the
GSIS conference and recently found out that she cannot attend due to budget
reasons. I was wondering if by any chance you could pick up her expenses? I
know this is asking a lot but I think her sessions would be a wonderful asset
to the conference. People are still have lots of questions and might need a
session to refresh their memory in gearing up for Student Record. I understand
if you can't but thought I would try.

Thank You for everything!!

Priscilla Willis