[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GSIS

  • From: Carolyn Oliver <COliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:24:23 +0000

We talked about this at the meeting and everyone wanted to leave it the same
because not all of the board members are considered directors or officers.
However, we still can go with the D&O and get a special events policy for just
the conference.

Carolyn

P.S. I really am on vacation . . . just had to come in today for a couple of
hours to handle something.