[gsis_admins] Re: FW: GAMEIS 2015

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:29:26 +0000

GAMEIS has been in Savannah for many, many years. I use to attend every year. I
have not been in about 4-5 years.
It is Georgia Association of Managers Educational Information Systems

From: Donna <donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:donnacbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2015 at 4:10 PM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: FW: GAMEIS 2015

Ha. Gary is in my district and I don't even know about this conference until I
get from Denise. 😊

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2015, at 4:04 PM, "Willis, Priscilla"

I agree!!