[gsis_admins] FW: February 6th Revised Minutes and March 19th Minutes

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:42:55 -0400

Twanda is having problems sending out the attachments and I’m attempting to
send them to see if I have the same problem. If you do receive them,
please let me know. Attached are the corrected minutes for February 6th
meeting and the minutes from March 19th.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street

Griffin, GA 30224

770-229-3710 ext 315

Fax: 770-229-3708

Denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx

*From: *Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Monday, May 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM
*To: *"gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Let me know if you received this email.

*From: *Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Friday, May 1, 2015 at 5:15 PM
*To: *"gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,

Please review the attached minutes. Thanks.

Mrs. Twanda Banks

District Technology/SIS Coordinator

215 Kaigler Road

Georgetown, GA 39854